Thinness, sensitivity, visibility, strength, smoothness, proper stiffness: what the Eging angler wants most. EGIXITE is ultimate PE braided line for Eging which meets all the below elements.
- High strength HPPE fiber enables usage of a line that is one size thinner, making it difficult to have a strong effect from the flow of tide and winds.
- Egixite has low elongation due to special braiding technology. It makes it easier to catch the bite with this highly sensitive PE line.
- The newly developed “Triple Silicon Coating” makes the skin of the line much smoother and with further casting ability, minimizing noise with the guide.
- Egixite has good tractability due to proper stiffness, eliminating potential trouble with the line on the rod guide.
- It can be used for not only Eging from shore, but also for ika (squid) metal and Tiprun Eging.
- Egixite is the specialized Eging PE braided line made for Eging.